Saturday, April 28, 2012

Change of plans.

Insomnia, really? You had to hit tonight? I WANT TO SLEEP. I can't express how inconvenient you are.

I'm supposed to be in Arizona right now, but my life is kind of on this routine where nothing goes as planned. So far we're 3 for 3!
This last minute trip cancellation was no one's fault though. Devin came down with an ear infection, sinus infection, and strep throat. Worst possible combination. I swear this kid is always trying to top his own record of how sick can he possibly get without dying. NOT CHILL.
I'm alright with the change of plans. I wouldn't have enjoyed the trip if he was miserable the whole time.

I'm just kind of bummed I can't escape my house this weekend. I've come to a point with my parents that I can barely handle. They have no trust for me. My mom nags me consistently at the worst possible times. I'm over it all.
When are they going to realize I'm not a bad kid?
My mom likes to hold my "experiments" over my head. Yeah, I experimented. So? Doesn't mean I'm going to turn into an alcoholic, meth addicted whore. It means my curiosity is satisfied. Nothing more.

Holy balls.
My insomnia is gone now.
I'm taking advantage of this.
Goodnight blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment